KKEXPERIENCE CONTEST – 7/23 (Last updated July 12, 2019)
THE KKEXPERIENCE CONTEST – 7/23 (THE “CONTEST”) IS CONDUCTED IN CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 19+ AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), and nineteen (19) years of age or older at the time of entry.
Employees of The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (the “Sponsor“), its affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers, and/or the household members of any of the above (the “Contest Parties”) are not eligible to enter.
The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins on July 10, 2019 and ends on July 14, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Contest Period“) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
(a) There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. Enter using any of the methods below, during the Contest Period.
(i) Complete and submit an entry form online at https://kkeglobal.typeform.com/to/Bb4NEp (the “Contest Website”).
(ii) Send a letter (must be received within the Contest Period) to “KKExperience Contest – 7/23”, c/o 178R Ossington Avenue, Toronto ON M6J 2Z7, stating your name, date of birth, mailing address, email and phone number.
(b) Limit of one (1) entry per person. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered.
(c) Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or otherwise irregular.
(d) Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Contest Rules, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an on-line service provider. The selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
(a) Grand Prize. There are 25 prizes (“Prizes”) available to be won. The prize is an exclusive Wiz Khalifa concert experience taking place in Toronto on July 23, 2019 and includes, access to an exclusive pre-concert event, giveaways, tickets to the concert and transportation to the concert from the exclusive pre-concert event. Approximate retail value of each Prize is $250. Airfare or other transportation and accommodation are not included in the Prize.
(b) Prize Distribution. Selected entrants (“Selected Entrants”) will be contacted via email with details about the exclusive pre-concert event, tickets to the concert and giveaways will be distributed as the exclusive pre-concert event. Selected Entrants must confirm attendance and fulfill all Contest requirements by July 18th, 2019 at 5 PM ET.
(c) Limitations. Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any unused portion of a Prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
(a) Random Draw. On or about July 15, 2019 (the “Draw Date”) in Toronto, Ontario, 25 entrants will be selected by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsor.
(b) Selected Entrant Notification. THE SELECTED ENTRANT WILL BE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL WITHIN TWO (2) DAYS OF THE DRAW DATE AND MUST RESPOND BY JULY 18, 2019 AT 5 PM ET. If the selected entrant does not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a Prize. For unclaimed Prizes, another entrant may be selected, or the Prize may be otherwise distributed or not distributed, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a selected entrant’s response.
(c) Skill-Test and Release. Before being declared a Winner, the selected entrant will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call or by e-mail, and sign and return the Release (described below).
6. RELEASE. Selected Entrants will be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms Selected Entrant’s (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the Prize as offered; (iii) release of each of the Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and each of their employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, administrators, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buying and promotional agencies from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, participation in any Contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom; and (iv) grant to the Sponsor of the unrestricted right, in the Sponsor’s collective or individual discretion, to produce, reproduce, publish, broadcast, communicate by telecommunication, exhibit, distribute, adapt and otherwise use or re-use the Selected Entrant’s name, image, voice and biography, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in connection with the Contest and the promotion thereof. The executed Release must be provided to Sponsor by July 18th, 2019 at 5 PM ET or the verification as a Selected Entrant or the selected entrant will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited.
7. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds the Contest Parties harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Contest Parties from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor.
9. CONDUCT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Website. Entrant further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winner must at all times behave appropriately when taking part in the concert and observe the Contest Rules and any other rules or regulations in force at the contest location.
10. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, entrant: (i) agrees that Sponsor may use his/her name, mailing address, age range, telephone number and e-mail address (collectively the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the Selected Entrants and winners; (ii) agrees that Sponsor may use his/her name, image and city for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that Sponsor may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers in connection with (i) and (ii) above.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates or licensed by them. All rights are reserved.
12. TERMINATION. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
13. LAW. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, including procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
14. LANGUAGE DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail.
15. SOCIAL MEDIA. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any social media platforms on which the Contest may be promoted and/or publicized.